Reporting to Mark & Sam we are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to help manage finances initially 1 day per week, 6 hours. Flexible working available in school holidays if required. We are looking for someone experienced using accounting software, able to work within a small company and someone who enjoys working on their own.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Manage fortnightly payroll
- Submit VAT returns
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Communicate and provide all necessary information to Accountant
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Report to the owners with timely and accurate financial information
- Support owners with HR compliance and new starter on boarding
- Support operations when required including shopping and deliveries
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment agencies please.